Today I am linking up with Kat Bouska Mama’s Losin’ It! for her writer’s workshop. Today, I will be sharing with you my top 6 favorite summer moments.
1. The kids were able to enjoy Jedi Training at the PX.
2. Girls went to their first Girl Scout Camp.
3. My three littles had their first experience on an airplane!
4. The three littles all finally got in the pool and enjoyed it!
5. We finally went to Marbles Museum in Raleigh.
6. We became rescuers and added a new addition to our family.
This was only the first half of the summer. Hopefully the last half of the summer is just as exciting!
What are you best summer moments?
Have an awesomely fun summer!